Regretful?

I had an medical abortion (FIRST abortion ever and only one Im going to have )?on Thursday and it honestly was one of the toughest things I’ve ever done in my life. I’m 19 years old but, I feel like I moved to fast. I found out I was pregnant at 5 weeks and 6 days. I had my abortion exactly at 8 weeks. I feel so guilty , I cry about it not all the time though. My mom says it’s because I still have my hormones. But , after speaking with the babies father (could I call him that even though we terminated?) he always wanted the baby. He keeps saying he wants to try again when I’m done bleeding but I feel like that’s not fair to the other baby. We’re just basically doing it because the other baby got terminated. Last night we had a sleepover and he was just rubbing my stomach. You could tell he wants one. Then, so many girls I know are texting me about how their pregnant. Their due dates are around the same time mine was so it’s really hard and I just don’t know what to do. Do I have another one? Or just wait. It was never planned. Please take your time with the comments due to me still being really emotional and fragile. Still be straight up though lol but thank you!