I think I'm pregnant again

I think I might be pregnant again I just had my baby girl 4 months ago and I don't know what to think because with her it was so difficult it wasn't easy pregnancy I have to go to doctor's appointment after doctor's appointment because of the simple fact I have a condition called mycosis fungoides which is the type of skin cancer was not life-threatening if it's caught early and I have to go to the appointments a week for that towards the end of my pregnancy and I just want to ask what should I do if you all have any advice I know you're good at giving advice I have a loving husband he looks forward to having another baby right now but I don't know what should I do I don't believe in abortions or anything but I don't have to take a pregnancy test unless find out today was supposed to be my period nothing Thursday on the 24th I wipe myself when I was a little bit of blood in the next day or experiencing cramps but not like period cramps so give me some and I'll give you an update when I do test we work is a protection but we slipped up