Does this seriously warrant a call to CPS?

la

A few days ago was my daughter’s 9th birthday. As always, I removed her from school in the middle of the day and took her to lunch and to see a movie. That’s one of her birthday treats as it’s well deserved. She’s a brilliant child who gets perfect grades and is very respectful to everyone. I’ve been doing this since she was in kindergarten. We very much enjoy this time together as we don’t always get too much mommy and daughter time.

After all that, we had a dinner for her with cake and ice cream with family and extended family. At dinner, our outing was discussed as my daughter said she had a lot of fun. My newer sister in law was appalled that I picked my daughter up from school. Understandable. It’s not everyone’s thing and I get why someone wouldn’t take their child out for birthday fun. But she told my mother in law that she’ll be reporting me to the authorities for it. I am not very worried about it as I don’t think my daughter is being improperly cared for at all. She goes to school every day except when she’s sick and she gets out early on her birthdays. That’s not neglect to me. But do you really think that warrants a call? And would they even bother coming out for that? My sister in law is a little off her rocker and if she says she’s going to call, then I don’t doubt that.