Breakup broken

Eliza

My long distancr boyfriend of almost 7 months broke up with me yesterday. He accuse me of cheating on him. I did no such thing. In the beginning of our relationship I did cheat once and I still regret that choice and beat myself up about it constantly. We fought about it for the past 2 days. I can't let him go I miss him a lot... he was my everything. We have so many promises and plans of things that we were going to do together, and he threw it all away in an instant because he wouldn't believe me. I guess it's all my fault in the end anyway.

It's just hard because I gave him my everything. We talked about every part of his life and my life in the past and the future and now everything I do or say or see remind me of him, even my dang nail polish.

I know he's blocked me on everything and he doesn't even want to try again. I keep telling myself that I hate him but I can't because I love him and I always will. He was my one best friend. Im just completely broken and I don't know where to turn because all my friends think I'm being dumb because he and I had never meant.

Sorry you guys had to read this but I had to write it out and put it somewhere. As I'm sitting here crying my eyes out.