Is this him being dismissive?

UPDATED WTH ENTIRE CONVO

I broke up with my boyfriend a month ago and he’s emailed me and called my job since. I had him blocked everywhere else so only way to reach me was through my job.

He sent me this loooooong email explaining himself so I said “Fine, give me a few weeks to think about this.” So I started therapy, journaling, exercising, and reading self help books. One in particular is called “Too good to leave. Too bad to stay.” I texted him 2 days ago that I still feel very hurt, that I am struggling trusting him, and that some of our relationship dynamics fall into emotional abuse and that concerns me (silent treatment, stonewalling, denial.) He immediately sends me a “GOOD BYE FOREVER I LOVE YOU IM SORRY I HURT YOU!” And I’m like “WTF? I didn’t make up my mind! I’m telling you what I FEEL and how I see things! When I make up my mind I will tell you ‘I’m sorry but I’ve made up my mind and I want to let ways.” So that calmed him down. I told him I’d like to see him this weekend because I think it’s important we actually interact face to face (it’s been 31 days since we last saw each other) and because I wanted to talk to him about everything I’ve read and learned so far. Since our conversation was a bit heated I asked him if he was feeling agitated still, and that motherfucker responds with this! Am I being stupid? Am I the one doing all the leg work and he’s just sitting there patiently while I bust my ass off? Shouldn’t he be all over me about seeing me if he TRULY wants to work it out?

I’m