Post interview anxiety! 😖 What are signs of people getting the job?!

Mandi • I’m a fashionable, artistic, nerd 😉

So I had interview back on the 19th of September for a Jr. Media Support role at a media company in Downtown Toronto.

I went to the place 10 mins before the interview start time, I was greeted by the manger who was running that department and went ahead interviewing me.

She seemed very interested on what I had to say about my previous jobs that I did the past etc. and she even went off topic from the interview talking about Victoria Secret fashion line, the Caribbean and stuff we buy online and stuff like if seemed like me as a person too! She also seemed like she was selling the company to me about what they do there on a day to day bases and charity they once in awhile. Lastly, she asked me for my references, asked about moving offices later this year or early next year and asked if the location was okay and then asked me and salary expectations.

But the whole interview was actually completely done it was 2:30 PM and I got there probably about 1:50 PM.

After that I sent a thank you letter by email and then she replied saying thanks to the letter we will contact you within a few weeks due to the fact that I was the first person getting interview and I was literally the first person getting interviewed she mentioned that she was looking for two different people to start with the company soon!

Anyways, I feeling super anxious wondering if I really is this interview because my gut is telling me that I did And it’s likely that I’m possibly one of the two people being hired in the future or maybe I’m a little too confident! 😖

What do you think? What are normal signs that you got job prior to the phone call or email that you got the job?