I don’t even know what to do yall😩

My husband and I just found out 2 weekends ago that we are expecting. My 2nd child and his first. We are both 22, have been together for almost 5 years and married back in April. We have only told our 2 closest friends about the baby. Here is my dilemma...

I got pregnant at 15 with my daughter. It was a bad situation and caused a nasty relationship with my mom. Now that I’m older I see her POV, but the effects of everything that happened have stuck around almost 6 years later. I am absolutely petrified to tell her that we are pregnant. I have no idea how to tell her. I am a type 1 diabetic so I know that a lot of her reaction will be fear of my health. Even tho my first pregnancy was relatively smooth until labor.

My husband and I both have jobs, live in our own house, take full care of our daughter, etc. however like a lot of young people we do still need some help sometimes with unexpected bills. So yes although we handle 95% of our finances on our own, we do get help from my mom and step dad. I am just so worried how to tell her, what to tell her, etc.

I know I am a grown ass woman and living on my own but still. I feel like this is going to ruin all the progress we’ve made over the years. Help ladies... I really need genuine advice and not hateful remarks... I am literally sick about this...