Should I stay or should I go?

Tori

Just had a little baby girl. My boyfriend and I were only dating three months before I found out I was pregnant so it was a bit of a surprise. Ever since I found out I was pregnant he’s been so different. Emotionally shut off, didn’t treat me well while I was pregnant, etc.

Well now that I’ve had the baby i have to start thinking of our future. I went back to school, am applying for jobs (thank god for my mom, because we all live together so she can help with baby). He has a steady job and pays his half of the bills.

This is where I feel stuck though. I know I can find someone who treats me better and shows more affection. I want her dad around don’t get me wrong, but he has a lot of growing up to do and I just know I’m my heart that he probably isn’t the one for me. I love him so much, but I have much bigger dreams for myself and my daughter than just living paycheck to paycheck and struggling. And he doesn’t respect my mom at all. But I find myself lonely every time I try to break up with him. And we live together so it isn’t easy to resist temptation. Advice??