IDK WHAT IM DOING

yall I need some like, serious help planning my wedding. I've begun to save up of course but I dont know what things I should prioritize! Like, should I book a venue first and then plan out all of my decorations after (I am planning on really pinching pennies and getting the most bang for my buck by buying a lot of decorations online off of amazon such as table cloths, memoirs for signatures, artificial flowers, etc) but I have no idea where to start. I cant afford extreme luxury and I dont want to spend over $3000 (hence why I am decorating myself and probably doing my own food bc I love to cook and bake! I know it's supposed to be the brides day but I'll have some help and I feel like I would be so proud if I decorate it myself). And also, how long should I wait to get a dress and do any of you have any prices you paid to rent a dress? I'm not very sentimental other than photos and I dont care to keep my dress for years to come. I just want to rent something beautiful and send it back 😂 ANY ideas or tips are welcome. I'm toooooo excited to plan this out and it's all kinda overwhelming and expensive. Any price saving tips??