Advice!

Zanita

Hi ladies, so just to start off I am almost 14 weeks pregnant and have been very emotional about everything!

So this afternoon my husband drops me off at my mother and he goes to work, before we left I asked him to move my bird (ring neck) inside the house (he was outside under the tree) as the cage is to heavy for me to move and I know our dogs and was so scared that something happens to my beautiful little birdie while we gone (he is was 2 months old, I have hand fed him and raised him since he was two weeks old) , he says no I mustnt worry the bird will be fine to lazy to get out tge car,open the house and carry bird in ), so I trust my husband.. After about 3 or 4 hours my mother drops me off at home and as we stop there I tell my mother something isnt right ( I just got a horrible feeling 😭), as I walk into the yard I see my beautiful baby bird just hanging DEAD in his cage !! 😭😭 My heart is so so sore and I cant help but cry everytime i think about him now..

I am so mad at my husband and just want to give him the cold shoulder but than I also think is it really worth it ? Does it help staying mad at him and upsetting myself more ? There is nothing that we can do about it now.. My husband does feel horrible and keeps sending me sorry messages and phones me to hear if I am ok... He will only get home tomorrow morning..

What should I do ? How should I handle this ?