Husband lying about stupid stuff.

Specifically regarding two women at work.

Like I went to his work today to pick up something and heard him having a bite to eat with her and her kid in the kitchen so I waited for him at his desk (I've got terrible social anxiety and don't like talking to other people, and I definitely know he was eating because he was telling the kid he can't taste any egg).

But then this afternoon when he got home, I asked him if he was hungry or if he ate enough at work, and he said he didn't eat anything. Why lie about that?

Then, he came home with a container of atcha. I asked him who gave it to him and he said a client of his coworkers made it. But the inside of the lid had his other coworkers initials on it (the one who he had the sandwich with). And at any given time my husband has at least two or three of his own containers at work (he never remembers to bring them home and tends to bring like five at once). So why lie about that too?

The kicker. He keeps telling me how his one coworker keeps doing her hair because it's purple and some days it's freshly done and it seems like such high maintenance and how she always puts it in elaborate hairstyles. I went and I got three piercings two days ago that he's yet to even notice (I only had one in each ear but I got a double piercing and my daith pierced). Not a word about it from him.

He tells me he never goes to the shops, but I get the notifications from the bank and see he goes every day practically. And he spends way too much money to only be buying for himself so I believe he's buying them stuff too.

I don't know how to bring these up without looking like a stalker lunatic.