relationship help. šŸ’”

Cynthia ā€¢ mommy to e.m.a.l. ā¤ļøšŸ‘¦šŸ» mommy-to-be with a rainbow baby. šŸŒˆšŸŒˆ

my fiancĆ© and i have been fighting and itā€™s to the point to where iā€™m just gonna up and leave.

i have a child with someone else, before we met. he has 2 kids in his custody, that i stay home with and take care of. the donor of my son, is wanting to switch days from the custody papers because of conflicts. i agreed and told my fiancƩ and he flips his lid.

on multiple occasions, heā€™s throwing in my face that itā€™s ridiculous that he has to pay for a child that i had with another man and that his donor should be doing it. (iā€™m not saying i disagree, we havenā€™t even received child support, but, he was awarded visitation.) heā€™s being down right mean and doesnā€™t seem to understand that he had talked down to me on multiple occasions. iā€™m seriously getting to the point to where i donā€™t want to be with him anymore. iā€™m not happy with how iā€™m being treated. i do everything for him and literally when he comes home, i still take care of the kids, cook for everyone and clean. he doesnā€™t do a damn thing and doesnā€™t try to spend time with me. itā€™s getting to where he keeps saying that i should just marry my sonā€™s donor instead. like, iā€™m at a loss and itā€™s pissing me off. iā€™m wanting to up and leave and have him understand that it isnā€™t okay for him to talk to me and treat me the way he has been. it seems like he doesnā€™t care about our relationship and if iā€™m happy. he honestly doesnā€™t give a shit. and iā€™m just fed up with being treated like this after i found out thereā€™s a high possibility iā€™m pregnant with his child.

should i just walk away and let him deal with everything on his own and move on, or should i try and talk to him and get him to understand how iā€™m feeling?