Implantation bleeding or period?

Paige

According to my app, I was supposed to start my period yesterday. (It’s never wrong). I didn’t start my period yesterday though, there was nothing. No spotting. Just some cramps. For the past week or so, my boobs have hurt worse than the usually do. White discharge as well. I’ve also had no appetite, headache, dizziness, fatigue, acne and my food has tasted weird?

Example : my Pringles tasted like Pumpkin Spice

I don’t know when my peak day was, as I don’t take ovulation tests but my fertile week was SUPPOSED to be the 6th - 13th. Insemination on the 2nd , 5th , and 8th. Peak day was SUPPOSED to be the 10th. (Everything estimated on this app). My temps have run 99-100 everyday since the 17th. Today it’s 99.9. What do you guys think? Could the app have been wrong and I ovulated early? Is today actually only my 12th day? Am I experiencing late IB? Or maybe could it be only my period coming on slowly? This morning I woke up with spotting mixed with white discharge. It was so odd. Since then, this has been off and on. I have cramping and lower back pain. Also, sore breasts. The blood has continued to stay this color. Sometimes just a little more red then this. Whatcha think?