I’m so broken 😢

Sa

There’s no question or purpose to this post. It’s more to rant, and maybe ask for some prayers. I got home from work around 645 this morning to find my husband had passed during the night. 😢 I tried CPR on our bedroom floor, but I knew from looking at his it was useless; he was already gone. The morning was a blur of police, medics, and medical examiner. I can’t count the number of tears shed today. I am incredibly broken at this sudden loss, but because of my amazing husband, I will rise. I am incredibly thankful for the 2 female officers who took care of our 6 month old as I spoke with the police and ME. I can never thank them enough. I know my husband would want me to continue to live my life, and I will do as best I can. I can not describe the pain of suddenly being a single mother and widow at 29 years old. Never in my worst nightmares would I have imagined he would have been taken from us so quickly. He was such an amazing husband, more than I could have hoped for or ever deserved. He was an even better father. He was so proud to be a Daddy, and his love for our boy was obvious. I don’t know how I will pick up the pieces, but I will try, simply because he would want me to continue my life. I can promise this: our son will know his Daddy, even if he won’t remember the snuggles and kisses. I will live every day to honor his love and memory. I love you babe and I miss you terribly.