Idk what to put here

Kylie

So I’m 2 days late according to <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a> and my boyfriend and I use the pull out method and Friday we had sex twice back to back with like a 2 minute break so I am worried about the precum from round one. I peed literally 20 times yesterday, and today my stomach feels so empty or it feels like I’m hungry but I just ate so its not because I’m actually hungry. It’s just the same “pain or discomfort” and I was just laying down on my stomach and I could feel my heartbeat so hard in my lower stomach. I was just wondering if those have ever been anyone’s symptoms in early pregnancy. I don’t want to waste my money on a pregnancy test until I’m later then 2 days because it doesn’t make a huge difference between the days. I did have the pre period pains I get this morning but usually if I’m going to start I get those pains and then bleed all within 10 minutes. And I have no bleeding. I will take a test if I don’t start by Friday or Saturday