I'm alone of New Years Eve

Chelsea • Mama of 2 👶 and 4 😇 TTC #3

Here I am after a fight with my husband, alone in our bedroom. I haven't spent a New Years <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> without him in 7 years.

Our relationship has been rocky for the past 7 weeks. We lost baby #2 by miscarriage on Nov 6th. Something about this incident has changed me. I feel like he has no idea the amount of pain I feel. I am not okay and he can't see it. I try to talk to him about it, but he feels that it's over and we should move on.

How can I move on after losing a child? I feel like a piece of my heart died that day with my baby and I can't find a piece to fit the hole. This incident has left me empty and sad, finding it hard to be social, get a good night's rest, ect.

I feel like I will feel this way until I am pregnant again. But it's been almost 8 weeks with no period. Cycle day 131.

My heart hurts and I can't talk to anyone about this. I love my husband but he sometimes isn't very sensitive to how I feel. I know he is hurting too, but refuses to talk about it. I'm just feeling very, very alone.

Using this resource as an outlet. Thank you to those that have read.