STORY TIME!! HOW I MEET MY HUSBAND😁🙈

CHAPARRA🧒👦🧑🤰🏽

Ok so we been together for 10 years we didn't know each other in person I found him in online page we talk on the phone maybe for 2 months and he send me few pictures I was in TX and he was in GA.

One day I decided to move with my sister she was in NC I told him that on my way there the bus has to do a stop in GA so he convinced me to stay in GA just 1 night to go out he even pay for my ticket from TX to GA.

I was kind of scared to see him without knowing him but you know when some one is saying the truth or is sham.

Well I was on my way to GA in the bus really happy but at the same time scared, when I get off from the bus he was there with a big smile in his face. He was shy we hug each other he took me to a Mexican restaurant then we went to a hotel to leave my stuff but something happened there😲🙊🙈 after that he took me to his house he returned the hotel key and he told me YOU GONNA STAY HERE FOREVER!! I was like what??? He was like well if you wanna stay with me and I was like HOW? WHAT DO YOU MEAN??? he say the magic word's do you want to live with me? I was like this is crazy I barely know you but yes why not....all this happened in 1 day and here we are 10 years later with ups and downs but here we are.

He is so funny he makes me laugh until I pee my self he is an amazing dad and husband the only thing I don't like about him is that he is always talking about how bad I drive😠😬

My favorite picture⬆

10 years ago⬆

10 years ago⬆

3 kids later🙊👦👶👦⬆

Show me you hubby❤