Thinking About Cheating....

The army has my boyfriend. Obviously I'm beyond lonely and I don't know what to do with myself. I met this guy for the second time yesterday and we've been talking basically nonstop. A little flirting, he asked for pictures, and I backed out.

He asked me if he could say something that went against all of the "friends only" conversation that we proceeded to have.

He typed two full paragraphs. Something about how he hates himself for hitting on a girl that has a boyfriend, but he wanted to hold me and kiss me and I just seem so soft and safe.

I told him that the loneliness is slowly killing me, but I couldn't hurt my boyfriend like that (again... the 1st time we were together, I cheated on him with someone who looks a lot like this guy. I still hate myself for it).

I don't know what to do. I really like this guy, but he's moving pretty far away this weekend. It wouldn't work. I also love my boyfriend so so much.

It also seems almost like he's manipulating me, which makes me nervous... I don't know.

Opinions..?