I feel disappointed and angry. 😓😡

Tiffany • Im 23, married to a wonderful man, have a beautiful 4 year old daughter, and currently in Mexico. 🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽
Okay, two nights ago, I thought of surprising my husband so after I took a shower, I put on a sexy teddy, light makeup, and a pair of 5 inch stilettos. I thought I looked hott. He was happy at first, but after I started kissing him, he pushed me away! Disappointment; I just dressed up for him because I wanted to surprise him and take the stress off his shoulders, why did he push me away, get up and walk out of the room?!
Anger; What is wrong with him, does he not realize I took 30 mins of my time dressing up for him to make him feel better!? 
Then I got extremely upset; What's wrong with me? What did I do? Did I come on too strong? Too much makeup? Heels are too high? Something in my teeth? 
Paranoia; Oh no, he's cheating on me! I'm home all day cleaning, cooking, and caring for our daughter while he is out working. He did take 2 extra hours today, maybe he is cheating. I'm gonna kiss his ass if he's cheating!?!
Someone please help me ease my mind as he has never pushed me away before. Why now? I don't know. I was just trying to ease both our minds. And he loves when I dress up, we've been together for 3 years, married for 8 months. I dress up 4-5 times a month. Sometimes more, sometimes less. Did I do something wrong?! Or is it him?Â