So, some would say I am a crazy bitch 🤷🏻‍♀️

El

But I do not give a fuck. My 4 year old step daughter, is my baby. My angel. I look and treat her like she came out of my womb. She is my everything. I am a stay at home mama for her.

Once, my man’s brother came over with his girlfriend. While the boys were talking, me and her talked. She is 20 or something. She asked questions like what are my dreams, and what job do I want or have.

I said well I’m a stay at home mom, that’s a full time job. And I love being a mama, mom life is my favorite life. It makes me happy and fulfills me.

Then she went and talked behind my back to her boyfriend (my man’s brother) and said I said Charlotte (my little honey), is just a job.

She’s my job. As in, she is nothing but a job.

I am fucking furious! That little girl is my everything, I have not once in my life treated her like she is my job or just a job. The amount of love and effort and time I put into that babygirl, omg to have people talking shit like that. Oh, I’m just a step mom. They don’t know me. They never visit, they never see how I parent or what kind of mother I am.

But I am not a mother who doesn’t look at her child like she isn’t a gift and light of my life.

I don’t deserve this bullshit insult.

So I texted the dumbass girl. I said so are you saying this or what. Because I am not going to have that being said about me behind my back. I am standing up for myself. I am not going to be treated and talked about like garbage. And I don’t give a fuck if I come off as crazy for doing so.

What do you guys think? Would you confront some dumbass for saying that about you?

She twisted my words around to make it seem like being a mom sucks and it’s just a job. When if you see how Charlotte looks at me. How I am with her, how we are together. It would be no fucking question that we are mother and daughter. I’m not a fucking babysitter. I’m a parent, and a mom. And I deserve to be treated as one.