Cheating

So ladies. I’m looking for some advice! I’ve been with my boyfriend for awhile now. When we first started dating we had some issues, the both of us. We ended up breaking up for a whole like 3 or 4 days and I left that day with some guy as he watched me get in this guys truck. I hit up his brother as well something I’m not so proud of but it didn’t go anywhere. We ended up getting back together. I later found out that he had went out and slept with some girl that we were both friends with. Along with another girl. No big deal right, we were broken up. Well we’ve been trying to have a baby and I’ve had pregnancy test go back and forth with me. Some positive some negative. But my period isn’t for another 2 weeks. Well anyways, this morning after I took a pregnancy test, that came out positive. My boyfriend confessed to me that the second girl that he told me he had slept with while we were broken up, (which has a whole ass husband and 2 kids in their big ass house) that when we first got back together, we had went to this party. I had gotten a little to drunk and asked him to take me home. Well he took me home and just dropped me off and left while I was shitfaced drunk. Fell multiple times and had a huge black eye on Christmas <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a>. He said that he had went back to the party after he left. Ended up having sex with his “homeboys” wife while he was passed out drunk on the couch. Not even 2 weeks after we had gotten back together. I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. Any other guy I would have told him to kick rocks. But instead I’m sitting here confused because I may be pregnant with his child. He says that he did it out of spite for me trying to hook up with his brother, and by the way I never even talked to him directly, I told one of his friends to have him hit me up. What do I do. I need help!!!