Cancer Healed

Jaemi • Married May 25th, 2013. 💍 I have two pups 🦮🐩, and I want all the babies 💕💕

This was going to be such a long post, but I wanted to make it much shorter.

My mom was diagnosed in 2015 with multiple myeloma. Similar to leukemia but more aggressive and silent. They said if they hadn’t caught it when they did, she would have been dead within 2-4 months. She underwent a stem cell transplant (her own), and she was told she would

have to do “maintenance chemo” for the rest of her life.

On Sunday, my mom met my husband at I at our church. She has been trying to come to church more often. Randy Clark (“the healer”) was there and during his healing service we had a prayer. My husband and I put our hands on my mom. She was crying, but trying to hold it together because our church is so overwhelming for her.

Yesterday, she went to her doctor and he said her numbers in the blood are exactly that of someone without myeloma. Essentially that she is healed. That she doesn’t have to do chemo anymore!!!

God is so faithful. He is a good God, a great God. He loves us, and allows us to heal and be healed by faith alone. I praise His holy name. 💕💕💕

2 months after diagnosis: 01/2016

During treatment (before transplant): 04/2016

My mom and my niece: 12/2018