Scared, am I miscarrying?

Luz

On 1/23 I found out I was pregnant. I tested first thing that morning and it was positive right away. I test again the next morning, and same thing, positive as it was crossing the Test line. I have however since Thursday evening noticed some bleeding. Started out light pink but is not red when I wipe. I keep a panty liner on and haven’t soaked through like a period or anything so that’s good. I did have some right lateral pain on Thursday evening but that went away the same night. I have talked with my Dr and she has calmed me on the bleeding and explained how it’s completely normal for women to bleed/spot during their first trimester as long and it’s not heavy like a period and I’m not saturating any pads. I had my hCG levels and progesterone drawn on Thursday and my hCG was 273 and progesterone was 14. I had them both drawn again today and my hCG did not change. It was the exact same, 273!!! My Dr called me and told me that it was very rare for that to happen as she did expect some increase, or decrease. I will by having my hCG drawn again tomorrow evening, & I’m hoping for an increase 🤞🏼. Aside from the bleeding, hunger has increasingly become as well as more fatigued and sore breasts.