Need some advice, please read!!

Y’all idk why I’m feeling this way. So me and my boyfriend have been together for almost 3 years. We’ve been through a lot, him going to basic and not being here or talking for 4 months, him going off to college and others. I love him & really can’t see myself with anyone other than him because of the bond we have together and how similar we are. We talk about the future and our future plans a lot and how we want to spend our lives together. But many times in our relationship he’s done petty things that make me 2nd guess our relationship. At the beginning of our relationship he had been snapping this girl in our hometown so much that she text me and let me know that she didn’t think it was right, then twice I’ve found pics of girls from our hometown on his phone where he had zoomed in on their beach/bikini/hoe pics and had them on his phone. It made me feel so bad about myself and I let him know that and it hasn’t happened since then. But my trust has never been the same. I’m a senior in highschool and he’s a sophomore in college & is about 45 min away. Recently I’ve been feeling like I’m missing out on things. He comes in on the weekends and I feel as I need to give that time to him since that’s only when I’ll get to see him till that next weekend and sometimes even the only time for 2 weeks when he has army training. I feel like I’m missing out on hanging out with friends and everything that they’re doing. I have no idea what to do. He’s not really friends with anyone in my friend group so it’s not like he has fun when we go hangout with them. He just acts bored the whole time. I have no idea why I’m feeling like this or what I should even do?? Part of me wants to live out the last few months of highschool, and the other part of me wants to stay with him. Help y’all lmao