How much would you ask for?

Im not working because id rather stay home with my baby and my baby’s father wants me to stay home and take care of our daughter. I’ve offered to go to work and split costs with him on daycare and he doesn’t want that. He doesn’t want to go to court and agreed to pay me money for my daughter. How much is enough to support me not working and taking care of my daughter? He gets to go to nursing school and then going to medical school while my life stays on hold. On his days off of work he seriously sleeps all day and hasn’t seen our daughter in over a month... he goes long periods without seeing her and then when he sees her it’s like only for half a day. My daughter is 10 months old and he doesn’t even make a point to face time her at least. I feel like a single parent but I’d like to remain on good terms and I’d just take him to court but I just don’t want to be burdened with it right now or cause issues between us because he would take it as a threat. I’m not really looking for advice on my situation.... just want to know how much you’d ask for in money so you can stay home with your baby.