F&%#^#

Jennifer

If it isn't one thing it's another. This entire past week I've felt under the weather but i haven't been able to place a finger on any actual symptoms so i assume it was just related to pregnancy exhaustion. Yesterday I woke up to what I thought was a sinus infection. I planned on going to the doctor as soon as my husband got home from work but by then I felt fine so I didn't go. A few hours later I started getting contractions. They were about 30 minutes apart so no sense in a hospital trip. By 11pm those had stopped so I went to bed. 12pm rolls around and my SIL, who lives with us, text me to tell me they were heading to the ER because they think their 3yo has the flu. 2am I wake up and can't breathe through all the mucus that has built up in my lungs. It's now 5am and I've spent the past few hours coughing and a trying to get gunk out of my lungs. Now my husband got up for work complaining about a sore throat. Of course it would be my luck the plague would come tearing through our house when I'm so close to birthing this baby. And we're out of lysol. 🤦🏻‍♀️