Getting tired. Would you?

My boyfriend doesn’t want anything out of his life and it’s just sad to me. Last night he asked “what are we doing with our lives” and it kinda set me off because I’m currently getting my degree and doing everything that I can to live a better life. So I told him that and I asked what he was doing with his life.

I’m trying to help him want to do things. I talked him into getting his permit and license and I’m trying to talk him into getting a certificate in something so he could get a better job that makes more than minimum wage but he refuses to try.

He’s someone I want to spend the rest of my life with. However, he just won’t get his act together. He’s 27 and just wants to be babied the rest of his life and if he wants to be with me, I’m not having it.

It’s just getting to the point where I’m ready to throw in the towel and move on. He has said several times that once I get my degree he’ll quit his job. He said it last night as if I’ll let his lazy ass suck up my money while he does nothing.

He said the only thing he wanted in life was me and although that’s sweet of him, I just can’t take it anymore.