What should I do?

Alyssa

Ok so I’ve been wondering what to do about this relationship I’ve been in for a couple of months. Sorry in advance for all the reading.

Ok so I met this guy on tinder back in December. It was meant to be a one time hook up. But we actually hit it off really well and kept talking and hanging out.

At the beginning he told me that he got out of a relationship 8 months ago and wasn’t ready to get into another one. And I understood that because he was with the girl for a long time and he really loved her. It also didn’t help that she gave him a bs reason for breaking up.

Ok anyways, in my opinion, it’s gotten a bit more serious and we hang out a lot more. I’ve met his friends and he’s met my closest girlfriends. And I don’t know what to do because he’s never formally ask me to be his gf. And he’s only been seeing and talking to me since we met.

So I don’t know exactly what we are, but I don’t wanna bring it up cause I don’t want him to think I’m rushing him. Cause I’d rather keep what we have now instead of risking it and loosing him. So I was wondering if y’all had any advice on what I should do or what we are