Don't want to be LGBT?

I've grown up in a super liberal city my entire life. I'm in a fine arts academy in said liberal city and used to be really active in the LGBT community despite not sticking any specific labels onto myself. Over time I've grown to resent it. I don't like CP culture, and I don't like identity politics. I feel like I'm swimming in dyed hair and girls who put on binders for two months before realizing they don't actually want to become men. I know it's not like that everywhere. But I'm afraid of being associated with a culture that almost prides itself on being easily offended and taking on new identities for fun.

Now I'm where I'm at today. I identify as cisgender and heterosexual even though I can easily identify as non binary and asexual. I've been kicked out of transgender discussions because I don't willingly admit to having dysphoria, and therefore since I'm "not trans" by opinions aren't relevant. Gay people are great. Trans People are great. I just wish our community hadn't turned into such a shitshow. I feel like if I expressed my identity I'd be a joke, because everyone here seems to want to fit in by being something extravagant.

(I'm not just making assumptions with the girls and binders things by the way. I know four girls who dropped their trans identities in the past year, one of which had already started testosterone and is now detransitioning. Another fifth dude who wears see through shirts paired with a padded bra, but he still identifies as FTM.)