May be in labor


So I came in for a scheduled NST thinking I would be out within an hour. Turns out the pains I was having since last night were contractions. So I got sent up to labor and delivery. Now I’m hooked up to the monitor and 2 centimeters dilated and contractions are getting stronger and closer. I’m just waiting now to see what my doctor says. I’m honestly not ready and a bit scared since this is my first baby.

Update: I got to go home after being at the hospital for 12 hours. They gave me a shot to stop contractions but that only work for a bit. Since I wasn’t dilating more than I already was they said I could go home and to come back if the pain got worse or my water broke. Im only 36 weeks so hoping she stays in there at least 2 more weeks.