So I Guess I Need To Apologies To Him?

Jasmine • Name is Jasmine , Or Call Me Jazz ? Pisces Glo Day March 19th ? Taken By The Best ?? Bmore Girl I Take That ... First Time TTC ? Instagram Asked!

So I went on Craig list to look up Modeling because I always want to be a model but I did get a ad for a " Hypnosis " so I did went there got in this guy's car but didn't know him at all ... But he told me about himself? He said he had a girlfriend and they been together for years and he was thinking about marrying her . Etc! He said he been doind Hypnosis for 5 years with a lot of different woman ! With no charge meaning it was a free session . so he told me to relax an focus on one thing I would like and fascinate about it an I did .... Etc !! So after a while I got a call from the modeling agency and we talk but I looked on my phone and I have to Missed calls and I check one was from my boyfriend and other number I believe modeling number but I didn't bothered calling my boyfriend back and I Dont know why I guess I was so focus on being hypnosis and being relax ..... But etc

Around 10pm - 11:32 called him and I told him what I did today and he got mad because he was calling me so he could come see me and yes its my "FAULT " I should have answer the fucking phone but I didn't so I guess it all my fault and he got so mad and started yelling and he was like so what did you guys do I told him everything and etc never again I will do that . 😢😢😢😢😢😢