Feeling down ....

Last night around 10 pm I experienced one of the worst nights I’ve had in a while , my 3 month old son began to choke on his spit up and stopped breathing me and my fiancé had to keep patting him on the back for him to take a breath and stop passing out .. I ran to my neighbors in bra and underwear Since I was just getting out the shower.. while yelling at 911 to hurry tf up cause my son wasn’t breathing ! Luckily they got there 5min or less which felt like eternity .. my son was not acting himself and was very pale so we go off to hospital and they iv him and do all kind of test just in case , he has had a little cold so he also had flem which I think was also the problem . . They transfer him Downtown Houston cause they didn’t have a monitor they needed , so we spend the night which I felt better just in case . All test came back totally normal , we got to come home tonight but I can’t help but to replay that horrible night thinking my baby could be taken from me for something like that ... seeing him limpy in my fiancé’s arms dozing off 😥 I keep randomly crying just looking at him checking if he’s breathing.. has anyone been through something like this ??