trying to figure out how to delete this post because so many like it lol

cicely
Personally, I used to smoke weed in highschool. So I don't see anything really wrong with it. In fact, I would prefer someday when I have kids that they smoke weed rather than drinking. (Not that I want them to do either but if I absolutely had to choose) Because let's be real, nobody wakes up from being high thinking "Man what happened". (That is if you're smoking weed). & Nobody has died solely from smoking weed. Anyways-- so I'm not against it. 
HOWEVER, I don't think it's right to smoke while pregnant. It just doesn't seem or feel right that someone would that. 
Obviously drinking while pregnant is wrong, but I think smoking weed while pregnant is wrong as well. 
I know some people who smoke up until the last month of their pregnancy & yes their kids are all fine however, I still feel like it's wrong. 
& On a different note--- SMOKING CIGS WHILE PREGNANT. 
I think it's absolutely disgusting anyways. (Not judging anyone who does. Just my parents smoked when I was younger & I have hated it ever since. I was the kid who believed her parents were doing drugs because to me cigarettes were drugs when I was 8 years old & just learning about the DARE program.) But I just can't for the life of me understand how someone could smoke while pregnant. I would be nervous to drink pop. Or dye my hair. I don't know, I think I'll be a nervous wreck while pregnant anyways. I just couldn't do anything that really could potenionally harm my baby. 
ANYWAYS-
thoughts????? is smoking while pregnant okay? what do you think?