BED REST

Sarah • Married 💍 DOGMOM 🐾 Mommy 💙🎀

Ok so I have this friend, his wife was pregnant with twins, she was due this May. She lost both one after another within a few weeks of finding out she was pregnant. She got pregnant again with another baby 2 months after. This April she lost that baby. Her DR explained to her she is high risk & needs to take it easy. She's all about being "natural" & saying doctors don't know shit & she doesn't vaccinate her kid & all this other bull crap. She can make her own decisions & do whatever she feels is best . Anyways, recently she had started bleeding, she was due in September. The DR told her she needed to be on bed rest due to the fact that not only was she bleeding but she was high risk because she had lost her twins. HER ASS decided fuck the DR's advice I'm going to Disneyland... literally the day after her DR told her she needed to be on bed rest. She ended up losing her baby because she decided Disneyland was more important than listening to her DR. Am I being petty if i no longer give a shit that she lost her baby? I feel bad for the baby, it lost its life because his mom is a dumb fuck. But for her, she lacks common sense.. right ?