My male BFF is quite surprised that I accept his relationship.

Ri

I have a male BFF that is gay. He moved to Seattle a while back. He, his family and his boyfriend came in town to visit over the weekend.

He and his boyfriend look very happy with one another. However, I sensed something was really bugging him. He denied it at first. But, eventually he told me that his boyfriend is a female to male transgender boy and he thought that that would tick me off.

I asked him:

Do you love him?

Does he love you?

Do you make each other happy?

He nodded to each of the question.

I told him that I love him. I want him to be happy. I also told him that I know it's hard and that he didn't need to worry what other people thought. It is his relationship and really is no one else's concern.

They do look very happy together. Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen him any happier in his life.

He knows that I'm bi and he asked me how I would feel if a female to male transgender dude was interested in me?

I told him that I really never thought about it before. However, I told him that if given the situation in the future that I'd be very open to trying it. Why wouldn't I? It is the best of both worlds. It also is probably safer than dating a CIS male.