Sex with ex

When my first bf (let's call him Jake) and I broke up, we decided that we're still going to stay friends. We were still having sex since we were single and horny as fu*k. Than I meet a boy (let's call him David) and 2 months later we started dating so I needed to stop *doing it* with Jake. I still went to his prom as his dance partner but the week after, I told him that I don't wanna be friends anymore because he makes me feel really sad. The biggest reason that I didn't tell him yet was that our friendship was bothering my new boyfriend. 2 months later I started talking with Jake again and I told him that I don't love David and that I wanna break up with him but I still wanna rethink about it... So we started talking and he gave me his support. I dumped David about a week later. Now 1 day later I went up to Jakes house because he texted me saying he needed to talk. So my sisters bf drove me there as soon as possible. We were in his bed talking for like 2 hours and than we started hugging. Then he turned off the light and a few moments than he started touching me on the places that turn me on so I started touching him and we started making out. He didn't need long to get us both naked so yeah... Let your imagination do its thing. The sex wasn't perfect since he didn't do it for a long time and we weren't used to each other anymore but we both really needed it. Right after my mom called me that she came to pick me up so I got dressed, I gave him a hug and left. The next day he texted me that he doesn't want to talk about it so I told him that me neither. Now we're texting and stuff but I'm a little scared that he regrets it. I hope (since I promised myself that I won't get in a relationship for about a year) that he'll want us to stay fuck friends. So yeah there you go...