Need someone to listen!

I’m a junior in hs, the school year is ending in about three weeks. I don’t know what I want to do, and it doesn’t help that my dad is saying, “don’t do out of state. it’s expensive.” Shouldn’t it be my decision? Shouldn’t MY education be want I want it to be? Why am I not deserving of a quality education? I understand my financial circumstances, but it isn’t so much about that. Would you rather sleep in a molded, water damaged hotel that was really cheap, or a well-lit and clean hotel? It’s like my dad wants me in the moldy one if this analogy even makes sense. I’m also feeling a lot of pressure and SEVERE inadequacy. I haven’t even taken any tests like the ACT or SAT because my counselor says I need a 3.0 GPA to sign up, and I have a 2.994. I’m just stressed, worried, and I feel like I’m never going to get anywhere I want. It doesn’t help that I’ve been super depressed lately, so sometimes I don’t even see a future. I feel guilty for blaming my lack of academic success on my mental health, but I really do think that is my case. Maybe my grades would be higher if I saw a future within myself idk. I’m involved in a lot of different clubs & organizations at my school, but that probably isn’t what colleges want to see. I was thinking doing community college for my gen eds & transferring into uni. I’m not really asking for advice, but support would be greatly appreciated. Maybe even some insight or your guys’ experiences.

Update: thank you all for your responses! I feel better about my future. Thanks for telling me the facts instead of sugarcoating my helplessness.