No sex marriage

Fa

Hello beautiful ladies, I have a huge problem and don’t know what to do. I just got married about 9 months ago and prior to marriage I’ve never had sex so yes I was a virgin. I saved myself for that right person. The first month was great, the sex was a bit painful but I eventually got into it. We were having sex at least 4 to 5 times a week. Then it week down to once a week then once every two weeks then once every three weeks, now if I’m lucky we have sex once a month. Like it totally sucks!!!! I waited my whole life for this and this is the outcome. When I talked to him about he told me that he doesn’t want to base our relationship off of just sex. He wants a friendship, a partner in crime, someone he can go to for anything and that’s is how our relationship truly is. We are so close and we love each other very much but our intimate relationship is crap!!! If I try to initiate things he’ll push me off. He works about 15 hours a day so I know he’s tired but sexual feels are natural. I just don’t understand, I feel like I’m living with a friend with occasional benefits.

***Update

So I talked to him about it and he was surprised at how much it was affecting me. He apologized and said he’s going to try harder to make time for us (and after we made some good loving 😉)Thank you ladies for the thoughtful advice❤️ wish me luck!