Am I in the wrong?

Mariah

I’m 29 weeks pregnant and I recently got fired from my job for calling in sick too much :/ My boyfriend is extremely upset about it and nags me about it every single day. He can afford all of the bills each month on his own. He told his whole family when I asked him not to because it doesn’t concern them but now him and his family are freaking at me to get another job ASAP! Because they don’t think it’s fair to put all the bills on him. I don’t know what I can do for work when I’m due in 2 months, like no company is going to hire me :/ if I can’t find a job he’s expecting me to do all the house work/animal work cause he works all day, which I’m not complaining about. I’m due in August and him and his family are expecting me to find work by September latest if I don’t work now, even if I had a job now they were only expecting me to take a month off and go back to work. They said I’m being very selfish. I really don’t know what to do :( they’re making me feel so guilty. I just wish they knew how hard it is being pregnant. Any suggestions?? I hate being attacked on a daily basis. Note I was working as a full time nanny under the table so I don’t qualify for E.I, maternity leave or any of that.