She told ME THAT I DID NOT DESERVE MY BABY????

So,

I was coming back from a doctors appointment ( im 25 weeks pregnant ) and we decided to stop and get food, also go in because i had to pee.

We are inside eating and im talking to my best friend, well im complaining about my pregnancy, saying how i can’t wait to be not pregnant anymore and how i hate being pregnant, which i do, but only because i have a high-risk pregnancy, and my cervix is thinning too quickly so my doctors told me i will probably deliver between 30-32 weeks, i wont make it any longer, so i’ve been on bedrest, so many medications and hospital stays and its been awful.

Well as im talking to her, complaining, this women comes up to me ( from the table beside us ) and tells me “ wow, you dont deserve your baby if thats how you feel “ so i look at her and tell her “ mind your own business, you dont know my pregnancy “ and then explained to her the severity of MY pregnancy, and she had the nerve to tell me “ oh well, we as moms just have to suck things up “

LORD LET ME TELL YOU I DID GO OFF! HOW IS SHE GOING TO TELL ME!!!! SOMETHING THAT ISNT EVEN HER BUSINESS! SORRY BUT I CAN LOVE MY BABYGIRL AND HATE BEING PREGNANT, BEING PREGNANT AND BEING A PARENT ARE DIFFERENT! I LOVE MY DAUGHTER, JUST NOT WHAT IM GOING THROUGH.