Ending a relationship with my baby’s father

I’m currently 5 weeks pregnant with my first. My partner and I have been having problems for about 1-2 months now and as soon as I told him I was pregnant, he pushed our problems aside like they don’t matter.

I have tried talking to him and he just wants to focus on the baby but the baby isn’t the answer to all our problems.

Our issues are about him not saving financially and how I feel he disrespects me and my family. It’s getting to the point where my mum and I are talking about me moving out (I still live with her as I’m 19) and I know I can’t rely on him financially and I’m starting to come to terms with that fact that I’m 90% sure I’ll be doing this on my own.

I’m torn because I still love him but I think continuing in this relationship with not be beneficial for any of us (him, me or the baby).

My mum was a single mother and I know I’m stubborn and independent enough to do it on my own but I’m just scared.

If any strong single mothers, or anyone in (or was in) a toxic relationship has any advice I would really appreciate it 💗

I would still love for him to be involved in the baby’s life but I’m worried he’s going to hurt himself or going on a huge bender if I break it off with him, and I don’t want that to affect the baby or his future relationship with the baby.