Price check!

Ok so I'm not sure where exactly I should post this, if I need to move to another group just let me know! But I have a friend that is making me a cake for my baby shower. I plan to pay her for it but she's not wanting to accept anything. She is taking a mission trip next month so I was planning on just writing her a check and making it out to her trip fund so that she will have to take it (lol) but I'm not sure what would be a good price for the cake! It's suppose to feed about 35. I'm attaching a picture below of what she's re-creating, but she's doing actual frosting instead of fondant for the base, if that makes a difference. I literally don't know what this stuff is worth 🤷 she's really good at what she does, but she is still just learning and does this just for friends and family so far. But, I'm not the type to rip people off or expect hand-outs.

*Edit to say, you all don't know this friend lol she never thinks her work is good enough to be paid for, and I know she's still going to get me an expensive gift. It's just the type of person she is. She lets people take advantage of her and I'm not going to let that happen on my watch🙅‍♀️