I’m going to be a single mother at 18...

Cheyenne

My (now- ex) partner and I have been seeing each other on and off for almost a year.. until last night.

I went to the doctor yesterday to be checked because I haven’t been feeling well. I asked for a pregnancy test also to be safe because I’m late.. which has NEVER happened since I’ve gotten my period. The doctor comes in smiling and says “so your pregnancy test is positive” and immediately I burst into tears. I’m happy but at the same time I know what’s coming..

I text my (ex) partner and tell him I need to see him as soon as possible. And he replies very hostile. “You better not be on no bullshit or say any off the wall shit. I’m not coming back right after I just made a trip there.” (He lives an hour and a half from me and is always busy) so I replied “ok well whenever you come back we will handle it.” He says “no tell me now you’re pissing me off.” So I told him. And the answer I knew was coming “get rid of it” and I freaked out on him. This was not the babies fault, personally i will never consider to have an abortion (but I will not judge others for their choices)

He proceeded to tell me I have no one or nothing, he will have nothing to do with our child. He even calls me and tells me “do not ever call, text, Snapchat, whatever my phone again I’m done” and blocks me on everything..

I am so upset but i know that this is no longer about me, it’s about the baby and I, and I need to do what’s best for us. So while I do want the baby’s father around, it’s best for him to not.

But I’m beyond excited to see where life takes me and my little beany!! ❤️👶🏽