Welcoming my baby girl to this crazy world ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Nautica โ€ข

-WARNING THIS IS KINDA LONG- ENJOY!

finally my turn to share my birth story ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sunday June 9th 2019

So on Sunday morning I decided to try castor oil. (I know crazy) anyway I took 2 tablespoons mixed with orange juice okay after doing that me and my boyfriend ate and took a nap. That evening he said we going to go walking until this baby come ๐Ÿ˜‚ (mind you Iโ€™m 38 weeks and 3 days 2cm dilated and thin cervix ) we go walking until I started to have this feeling like I was going to poop my insides out !tmi! So after that feeling came we decided to walk back home. When we made it back home I pooped 2 times and it was runny and disgusting LOL tmi again but yโ€™all it was horrible okay after that I took a bath soaked in the water when I got in the tub it was 5 something so it was still early I then bounced on my exercise ball following that me and my boyfriend danced to the baby mama song ๐Ÿ˜‚ we was just having fun ! We then decided to have sex okay okay sex was great but after I was exhausted so I just laid there my boyfriend went to clean hisself up all of a sudden I hear him scream โ€œBABY YOUR BLEEDINGโ€ I jumped up and turned on the light and it was blood everywhere on the bed myself the cover it was horrible so I thought Maybe just rough sex it will pass after cleaning myself up I walked to the kitchen and I felt blood running down my leg Iโ€™m like โ€œWTF is going onโ€ I ran to the bathroom and it was clogs of blood I was like hell nawl we gotta go to the doctor!

We arrived at the doctor at 6:42 by then I was having contractions at about every 7-8 minutes -side story while this is happening to me I was waiting to get taken to a room it was a family outside fighting okay the security is running outside to break it up and itโ€™s like 20 nurses running behind them just to watch so Iโ€™m in pain and the nurses are watching damn jerry springer so I was very upset- back to the story after I was taken to the back they told me I was 4 cm dilated and 100% effaced so I thought I was definitely going to have her but then the doctor informed us if we didnโ€™t make it to 6 cm dilated before the next cervix check we will Have to go home because they dont keep anyone under 6cm okay so I was starting to have contractions 5 minutes apart then an hour later they came to check my cervix and HALLELUJAH I was 6cm they called my doctor and took me to a delivery room that night I was told to rest after they gave me an epidural and a catheter my epidural worked and I got to rest but that next morning around 9 the epidural stopped working they tried to redo it and it failed again I was having strong contractions every 1-2 minutes and the catheter was hurting so bad I was crying at about 10:30 am my water broke and baby girl was coming I didnโ€™t have epidural or any pain meds and after about 6 pushes and tearing to my vagina ๐Ÿ˜‚ on JUNE 10,2019 @ 11:36 am I welcomed my baby Majesty Kaye Bailey to this world โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’— this was the scariest and happiest day of my life and Iโ€™m glad I got to share this with the love of my life ๐Ÿฅฐ YES WEโ€™RE YOUNG at 18 and 19 years old but we did this on our own and is now living on our own as a family and I couldnโ€™t be any more happier and blessed ๐Ÿ˜˜ Iโ€™m so sorry it is so long !!! So at the end I think castor oil and tiring my self out help bring my baby home !

Me and him after failed epidural ๐Ÿ˜‚

My baby ๐Ÿฅฐ

My daughter 1 day old ๐Ÿ’—

My daughter today at 1 week old โค๏ธ