Pregnant and frustrated

Since I found out I was pregnant by my bf my life has been hell. We’ve been together 3 years. He has a son from a previous relationship, I also have two from a previous relationship. We have been staying together for a little over a year now. Since we’ve been living together I can count on one hand how many times he’s paid the rent and light bill. 4 months of rent and 3 light bills. I’ve been the sole provider for this family. The only reason he paid the rent those times was because I had lost my job. I wasn’t out of a job that long. Anyways when I was three months found out he cheated on me with a prostitute. He paid for while I was struggling to pay the bills. He was suppose to be pay on his legal fees. He’s on probation. But while I was taking care of the kids and the house he was buying ass. I tried to work it out for our unborn child sake. I don’t think I can do this shit anymore. I have dealt with other girls he’s messaged about sex and all kinds of other shit. He doesn’t help with the kids at all. Not even his own son. My dad passed away the day of my baby shower. I couldn’t even grieve because some man sent me screenshots of his dumbass talking freaky to this mans wife. This pregnancy has been hell. I honestly didn’t want more kids but thinking I was in love and this man could never do me wrong I gave in. Boom pregnant. He hasn’t bought shit for this baby. Everything this baby has I bought. Crib , clothes, shoes, diapers, bottles, everything it’s been all me. I am currently not working due to being close to my due date. On maternity leave. We don’t have sex cause I don’t trust him. I’ve found pictures in his phone of prostitutes that he sneaks around taking pictures of. Like he literally goes out his way to go where the prostitutes are to take pictures of their asses. I literally don’t know why he’s even here. It’s not like I need him at all. I am pissed off at myself for allowing myself to stay with him and this bs. I ignored all the signs before we moved in together. He has done some crazy shit to me before we moved in. I’ve literally had to beat his ass once during my pregnancy. I guess he thought I was going to sit there and let him put his hands on me. He guessed wrong. My dad raised me and I have a bunch of brothers. That all started because of his drinking problem. Like I’m just to done. I love him I’d be lying if I said I don’t but I’d love even more to be without him.