I'm worried please read

Kyndal

June 19, I was having some serious headaches I brushed it off like it was nothing I just took some medication and went to bed.

June 20, my head was throbbing so bad walking moving doing anything just caused pain, I didnt feel hungry which was abnormal so I forced myself to eat, later on in the day I reach my hand back and I notice this bump like (pea sized a little bit bigger) on the right bottom side of my head it was hard and when I applied pressure I immediately had head pain it feels like someone is crushing my head. I've been feeling like crap all today I almost threw up but it just wouldn't come out my whole body feels tired and my head hurts I haven't eaten anything since lunch time except crackers because my dad said I needed to get something in my system, I dont want to look anything up because it always leads to cancer, I've had past headaches and migraines before but not this bad, my mom was also diagnosed with a brain tumor and got it removed thankfully early enough but I think the chances of that being passed on or low, any way can you guys give me some advice on what I should do and let me know if u going through similar things.