Baby born at 20 weeks. Update 💗👼🏼💗

My friend’s girlfriend went into the hospital this evening. Their baby girl was born at 20 weeks she is still breathing, but at this time doctors have decided to let the little angel go. I hope she Rest In Peace. I’m hugging my baby bump a little closer tonight even though I know if my son were born he’d be able to survive. God bless my friend and his family for the blessing they have. I hope the best for everyone,their pregnancies, births, the ones grieving the lost of a baby, the parents who have made it, and for the couples who are trying to conceive. It’s truly sad when such a thing happens, but hope, love, and guidance shall get us through and if not then god bless us all.

Update :

The little angel is flying high. She passed around 1:30-2:30am. I hope my friend and his girlfriend will get another chance to experience having a baby when their ready. I also hope that her sibling will always know how precious she was for the short time she was here for and I hope that this painful experience of losing such a precious life won’t tear them apart, but only bring them closer.