He’s really pissing me off

I am finishing up week 3 of being in the hospital of strict bed rest due to pregnancy complications. I am about ready to explode! I am so sick of being here I’m getting depressed and having break downs. I am tired of laying in a fucking bed doing absolutely nothing. I miss being at home and being at work, I am usually always on the go and this is just stressing me out.

Anyway my boyfriend is pissing me off! He has told me for the past few days he was going to bring me fucking actual food so I don’t have to eat this nasty hospital food but of course again he doesn’t. He gets to come and go as he fucking pleases while I’m stuck here! I’m not the only one who made this child, you’d think he would be here any time he isn’t working and weekends he doesn’t work so I expected him to come here and spend time with me but nope. He’s too busy going to his friends house to fix his motorcycle and then going home to fix it more. He then calls me telling me he’ll bring me food tomorrow morning. What the fuck is that gonna do for me tonight I didn’t order food from the room service here before 7 because I expected you to bring me food.

I am so sick of him being so inconsiderate, the damn motorcycle can wait to be fixed. He knows I’m stressed and depressed and hate being here but yet he can’t even spend a full day with me. He came here this morning and wasn’t even here a full hour. This shit isn’t going to happen when I bring my son home or he can happily leave. He’s not gonna come and go as he pleases once our child is home. This shit isn’t fair. I am so irritated and of course hangry at this point.

Oh and then he was going to order me food and have it delivered to the fucking hospital. What the duck. That’s not how this shit works bro. You can’t do that, yes I’m able to eat whatever I want and I’m not on a strict diet but the food won’t get here till after 8 they won’t let the person in. This is ridiculous.