Need to vent..

Right now I feel so broken inside and I just need to get it out to others who can understand where I’m coming from. We have been TTC #2 for over a year. I just found out I have PCOS...in the coarse of 24 hours I’ve seen not 1 but FOUR pregnancy announcements from old friends and a friend of mine just texted me saying she’s 4 days late. It crushed me. Sent me over the edge. It sounds so shitty but it’s true. I understand my time will come, but it’s not easy and I’m having a super bad night. I feel so broken inside and like a failure to my husband because of the PCOS and not being able to get pregnant like everyone else around me seems to be. I’m always the one people come to when they need something, but I never have anyone to voice my frustrations to because it feels like no one understands where I am coming from.

I struggle with depression and I try my best to keep everything bottled in so no one has to worry about me.

But right now I feel like I’m in a hole.

I am so happy for each and every one of the women who are expecting that I’m friends with, but I can’t help but feel the way I do.

I’m sorry for ranting I just don’t know where else to go to vent.

I can’t stop crying and I feel so worthless. :(