The waiting is over!

Robin

Honestly I’ve been reading these posts for the past week of everyone having their babies and just crying from jealousy. My due date was Tuesday and when that came and went I thought I was going to lose my mind. Well Wednesday morning I went to my appointment and my doctor checked me and said I had a really unfavorable cervix that had not progressed at all and that she was going to schedule me for an induction next week. Then she checked my fluids and they were low so she sent me straight over to labor and delivery! At around noon they gave me my first cytotec pill and said I’d take 6 of them total, one every 4 hours, and then get pitocin and the entire process would be about 48 hours until I pushed. Well I ended up only getting 4 cytotec and then I was 3 cm so they gave me the epidural (THANK GOD) and my body kicked into gear on its own and I didn’t take any pitocin. I got the epidural around 2:30 am and by 5 am I was 9 cm. Started pushing at 6 am and my sweet baby was born at 7:48 am. It was a perfect birthing experience for me and seeing my husband be a dad is warming my heart every second. We couldn’t be happier ❤️

Violet Noelle

Born 6/27/19 at 7:48 am

6 lbs 6 oz and 19 in long

She looks just like her dad 💕